Total Pageviews

Friday, April 13, 2012

Your idea of a forever - Part II

It's been a while since I had two square meals in a day without feeling the urge to throw up; a while since I slept so well that I never wanted to wake up; a while since I my head didn't start exploding at the first opportunity it got.

It's been a while since I spoke what was really in my heart; a while since I didn't hold back and just confessed my deepest feelings - no matter how pathetic; a while since I slept in someone's lap with their hand casually grazing my hair.

It's been a while since I was hugged, yes me - the one who has always craved hugs; a while since I was kissed; a while since I was someone's smile or reason to wake up.

It's been a long while, yes.
It cripples me to think this might be the forever that I'd always searched for.
#And I can't stop the rain when it falls, my darling who can ?

1 comment: