Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

New Beginnings & New Ends.

"If I look back, I am lost.
-Daenerys Targaryen"

So I move forward, constantly. Or so I hope. Because if life's a circle and I'm just going around my own trajectory, then that would mean me coming back right to where I started. Now wouldn't that be sad?

Maybe not. Maybe this time I could get it all right, the first time around. Because that's what everyone tells you right, when you err or fall? It was a learning experience. And it's going to help you "learn". Clearly, we have a lot of it to comprehend because it seems to be one hell of a learning experience. But do we ever really learn? Or are we just going from one mistake to the next, hiding under the cover of experience?

I think this world spins faster each day. And I'm dizzy. Stop. Give me a moment. To look around and take it all in. Figure out how I got here. This is not what I wanted. Give me just a second to separate dreams from reality and illusions from life. Beginnings from ends and the walk in the middle. Or did we run to the end? Did we all run to the end too soon?

I think we did. But we're here.
Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment