Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ignoring you is the hardest thing I do.

It's not like I don't want to talk to you.
It's not that I don't imagine how your words would feel on my skin.
It's just that anything I want to say to you now, is something that you don't want to hear.


I also checked the meaning of few words to kill time since clearly I am getting no sleep.
And also because I had my concepts all wrong.


1. Distance - The extent of space between two objects or places; an intervening space.
(From personal experience: This measurable little bastard usually fucks up your world)

2. Goodbye - An acknowledgment at parting, until you meet again.
(From personal experience: Once you say this, there's usually no going back, ever)

3. Break -  to separate into parts with suddenness or violence
(From personal experience: A break is a break up expressed in lesser letters)

4. Break-up - The discontinuance of a relationship, as a marriage or a friendship.
(From personal experience: When this happens, you usually lose the one person you never wanted to lose. And more often that not, you never get them back; more often than not by the time they do come, you don't want them back)

No comments:

Post a Comment