Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Summer.

Summer has indeed come and passed. It's my favorite time of the year. Queer since I hate heat but it is. And it's almost over, yes. It gets dark sooner and walking back from college scares me at times now since the road back home is absolutely pitch dark as soon as the clock strikes six. And yes, even though I live in a fucking oven of a city, I'm content with the small fan I have at the moment. I actually use a blanket to avoid catching a cold and be comfortable rather than shiver through the night. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate sleeping alone? It makes me insecure and vulnerable and all the things I associate with being pathetic :|

Also, I've done nothing all summer it feels. The semester is ending, finally, and as happy as that makes me, I wonder if it in any way was productive.

I met you.
And suddenly I feel the summer is slipping away.
And now I want to make it stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment