Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dream.

There are some things in life which tend to make an impact and leave a lasting impression on your mind and your senses.. on your existence in general. A movie I saw today did that for me. October Sky. It's not an Oscar winner, I doubt it was ever even nominated. It doesn't star any hotshot actors or any skimpy models. It doesn't have a soundtrack you'd even notice and yet it has a certain magic, a magic I had once felt long back while reading Paulo Cohelo's Alchemist.

It's true.
When you really want something, the whole universe conspires to help you achieve it.

I saw this bunch of boys and I could find myself realizing that this is what dreams are made of. This is what it takes to make them come true. You know how we always crib our dreams remain dreams and never come true? That's because we never find the strength in ourselves to work on them until fate has no option but to give in. I believe in luck, yes. But I feel a man is the master of his own destiny. A man can chose to be that. It just takes grit and courage and a never say die spirit that not many have.

It doesn't take much to make an average person. then why be one of the crowd? The secret of life is to fall seven times and get up eight times. Nobody said it would be easy. Life was always going to be a bitch. So you can sit back and crib or you can change it for yourself and live your dreams by making them come true.

Which is it going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment