Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Musings, part I

Today was a very random day having no significance whatsoever. One of those days when things and events just blur into each other.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow though, glad to be looking forward to things again. I hope I recover from this illness, I hate being sick.

Insomnia has hit me again. Maybe reality is becoming better than escaping to dreams.

Me and my friend had a long discussion on drugs today. I can't believe what the youth's come to. It's funny to realize how little I can do to change it.

I think Aashika Jija's way of writing has an impact on me. But then would this fall under plagiarizing?

My head hurts. Need to get off this computer now. Oh wait, one new notification! :P

Boy, you do make me sweat. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment