Total Pageviews

Monday, July 19, 2010

In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.

A : "On the bright side.."
B : "..wait! is there a bright side?"
A : "There's always a bright side baby, always."
B : "Then why don't I see it?"
A : "Because somethings are not for you to see. Like the sun rays, like the real size of all the tiny stars in the sky."
B : "But then, what is their purpose."
A : "There's a beauty in feeling, not seeing."
B : "I think people just say that to make themselves feel better."
A : "Then does it make you feel better?"
B : "No. I know better."
A : "But do you really?"
B : "What are you even saying?"
A : "What are you saying? That you'd rather see everything right?"
B : "Um, yeah!"
A : "You say it now, but you wouldn't really. If you see all the sun rays and blind yourself with them or just feel the warmth which would you rather have?"
B : (silence)
A : "If you could just see the enormous size of the stars rather than be dazzled by the patterns of their tiny shapes and feel their brightness, which would you chose?"
B : "I think I know what you're implying."
A : "Good, it'll help you understand things more, people more."
B : "I do already. Is that why you never say you love me? You want me to feel it?"
A : "No darling. I never say I love you because I don't. There's a different between feeling and wanting to feel. The thin line between what it is and what you'd want it to be. The thin line between reality and illusions."
B : "Then I want to believe this illusion."
A : "I know baby. At times living an illusion is so much safer than reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment