Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

You.

And just when I was at my worst, you found me and brought me home. You didn't give up when I couldn't walk properly. You held my hand and saw me through. You weren't impatient when old snaps reduced me to tears. You rocked me back and forth until tears gave way to a stuttering smile. You didn't get mad when I stared into space, at nothing and everything. You nursed me back to health. You were the life-jacket when all I wanted was to drown.

I lost hope on myself a little too often but you never gave up on me. Your consistent faith in me reassured me that maybe I was worth something after all. People walked out, but you were there all through to help me recover from the setbacks.

We've been through a lot last year baby.. But somehow I feel we're closer than ever before. It's now that we know each other through and through. You know it, I know it. We're going to see forever together. The jokes will never grow old and no matter what part of the world we're in, we'll be reminded of each other in anything and everything.

Thank you.
For never leaving; that's something I would have said last year.
Instead,
I want to say thank you for staying. I hope I was worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment