Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Patience.

"Shh.. it's okay baby. You don't need to cry. I'm there, I'll always be there.
It's me, remember? Come on now, I hate the teary-weepy you. You don't look nice at all.
Shhh now. It wasn't your fault. You think I don't know it? Of course I do.
I do still love you baby.
I always have, I always will.
See? I'm not afraid to say it anymore.
Smile?"

I will wait till the silence changes to these words.
Or I will wait for you to walk out.
The more time that passes us by, the more the latter seems possible; but I don't hold that against you either. We'll recover from this, I know. Maybe just as friends. But you'll still have me in your life. Because I meant those three small tiny little words.

I'm just not sure I'll have you in mine anymore.

But well hey, who said love was about being greedy and selfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment