Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Scared.

None of us know what we want from our lives. We're all just a bunch of nobodies, running around scared. Scared of the the future, scared of what is to come, scared of the world, scared of ourselves. It's difficult to just let it all be. We expect, we destroy.

I'm scared too. I don't expect people to get it, but I am. Medicine scares the shit out of me. What if I don't make it? Failure, another big fear. The biggest perhaps. Of growing up and failing my parents. My boyfriend scares the crap out of me too. But well, that's just the complexities I'm born with.

At the end of the day, all you have to do is kick that fear and have faith.
Even if things go wrong, I just need to be able to tell myself at night that I tried my best.
And now I finally can.

People don't get it, they don't get me and it's fine.
Judge me, roll your eyes at me, or sympathize.. whichever,
I know I tried my best.
And now, that is all that matters to me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment