Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random .

Some random thoughts. They're disconnected. Put them all into one. Each star distinguishes a thought which was written at a completely different time.

*Here's to all those girls who used to be his number one. The ones who waited all night for him to call, only to check the caller ID the next morning and be disappointed. The ones who made it through that bitter break up, dried your own tears, and moved on with your life, only to have him walk back in it months later like nothing ever happened. Those of you who cried on the first day you talked again because you knew exactly where this phone call was going. The ones who listened to him say, I only want to be your friend, one day, and the next, listened to him say how much he loves and misses you. We deserve something, and this is our tribute. Here's to the ones that took him back, hoping that maybe this time, he was different, hoping that maybe people really do change. We listened to our friends tell us that we were stupid for even thinking about giving him another chance, got crap from our parents, and even snuck around to see him for while. We went through the great stage with no fights all over again. We started this out thinking it would be just friends, and ended up falling in love with him again.Think of how your heart used to jump when your phone would vibrate in the middle of the night, and how it fell to your stomach when you saw it wasn't him, and realized that once again, he hadn't called when he said he was going to. One day, you'll find a guy who's worth all the tears, but he won't make you cry. You may think that you'll never care about someone like you did that guy that you always ran back to, but you will. It's gonna hurt like crap, and it's going to need time to heal, but the point is, it will heal. This is for those girls, who fell back in love with a guy, only to get hurt all over again.

*I'm sitting here today, upset and yet not. I'm not sad that it's over, I'm horrified by how you handled it. The things we did, the things we said, the way I tried to fight.... it all sums up to nothing, which is what I was to you. Thanks for allowing me the privilege to know how little you really cared. Everything I did and said was real and true, and I NEVER would have done that to you.

*If you can't get someone out of your head then maybe they're supposed to be there.

*I'm going to fall asleep thinking about him. Godd. Damn it!

*I love you. -Thankyou.

*I am lost and confused never see my friends lost the privilege of school Got no support from this "family" no one cares or want whats best for me My life is all falling apart Let me go back so i can have a new start *I want my old life back*

*Whatev.

No comments:

Post a Comment