Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2018

Ishita, Krishna, Blogs

I am back here after a month and I promise this will be (hopefully) be the first of (many) posts that isn't about a boy, or a man, any man. 

I came here today and after years I read some other blogs and I realised why I used to come here and what this blog did for me. It took me reading some really sad and moving things to realise the absolute obvious - I'm not alone. No matter how horrible my emotional state, no matter how much I'm dreading my birthday, no matter how broken I feel from within - I'm not alone. 

Nobody is ever alone. I just need to keep reminding myself. I need to keep reading and writing like I used to - not caring who does or does not read it; not caring if it makes sense; not caring if it's good or worth it. Writing for the sole pleasure of writing is of the main reasons why I never took it up professionally. But I had promised myself that I wouldn't stop writing. That was the condition. How could I forget?

Also, I want to do this gratitude activity starting today. Here's wishing me luck and thanking all you beautiful bloggers for restoring my sanity, even if briefly. 

PS: Sappy post about BFF leaving town is incoming. Prepare yourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment