Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another fourteenth.

There's something different about this one, don't you see?
There's something different about us, or is it just me?

I met you and you changed me as a person. You didn't take too long. But you completely changed the person that lived inside me. Maybe you destroyed me or maybe you just shook me and woke the real me up. I owe you for that. I owe a lot to you. Mostly memories that'll last long after I'm gone. But that's the thing. I'll never be gone. I will hold on and wait baby. For as long as it takes.

That's a promise I made and I never go back on promises.
I'll never forget this date. This was the onset of something incredible and life-changing.
I've marked it in my mental calendar forever. I've etched you forever baby.
And forever is a long time I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment