Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

MY.

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."-Herman Hesse

The problem with love is, we all spend our lives chasing it and when we find it, we spend our lives changing it. Somebody makes us "feel" something.. something gooey/mushy/cheesy.. something we've come close to feeling a lot of times before, but not quite and we call this a 'spark'. But it's much more, this indeed is love. So don't change it. Don't manipulate it. Accept it as it is, exactly how it is. Don't be mad if it doesn't call or write. Don't be mad if it hurts. Because it is also what makes it all shine bright when all else is dark and dull. 

I accept you, for everything you are.
The crazy, the mad, the silly.
All of you makes me, all of me.




Love isn't about acceptance or sacrifice; it's just about realizing that you don't need someone to change in order for them to show that they love you. It's about knowing they love you regardless of what they do. 
x





Each day with you, I get a little closer to knowing what love is. And I hope someday when I've figured it all out, I can still say it to you. That,  I love you my bastard ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment