Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Guess who's back? :D

Okay, sincere apologies for the previous post. Dementia hit me perhaps. Or maybe I have MPD man, but I'll talk about that some other day. These other things I want to talk about just keep piling up somehow. Anyway, more on them some other depressed moment of my life.

For now, I am enjoying this. Bliss.
I think today is the best day I've had in a really long time. The last day that came close was 14th Jan, wow, what a day that was. Just thinking about it sends shivers down my spine. But this even tops that! Like this is not just a bubble of happiness inside me, it's a whole fucking gigantic tubewell of happiness! Or something even bigger but just can't quite place it yet.

A perfect day, a brilliant day, an awefuckingsome day. YES. w00t w00t!
I'm high on happiness!
ME, the pessimist so it's big, huh?

I doubt anything can ruin this anymore. This day is going down in history. Or wait, should I still consider? Someone who could burst my bubble perhaps?
But I just told you darling, it's not a bubble! It's something much bigger so unless you drive a dagger through my back, I don't think it's changing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment